Peace Out ~

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Isn't she the coolest?  Love this digital and I had such fun coloring her too.  Wouldn't it be so fun to tell someone today to Peace Out?  Boy I could think of a few to say it to!  But it's Friday-Eve which is a wonderful thing, and like this gal I'm already more than ready for the weekend, how about you?!

Catch the Bug/Stella Says Sketch Challenge
No. 209 (rotated)
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Card  Base - Stampin' Up
DP - DCWV's Citrus Stack/8x8
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval/scallop oval nestie, flower punch, liquid pearls, a sequin, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is sooo YOU! Another fun birthday card. Have a fabulous Friday. hugs....

Gem said...

I agree with Carol, she is sooo YOU!

Cynthia said...

This is a really fun Birthday card, Jeannie. Fabulous coloring of the Bugaboo image and great take on the sketch. Fun colors! Thanks for playing along with this week's Stella Says Sketch challenge!

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

I love that image too, and your card is great - I love the way you coloured her! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch #209. I look forward to your entry for the next challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs