Peace. Love. Coffee.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

If this is all we had in the world, what more do we need?  Ok, well chocolate maybe....but otherwise I'd be set!  This digital from Fresh Brewed Designs is speaking to me on this Friday-Eve, that much I can tell you.  I had one heck of a day at work yesterday, so today I'm hoping for a very groovy kind of love kind of day.  I wish the same for you too!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs -  Peace Love Coffee
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Chatterbox
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, round nestie, cricut/fancy circle diet cut, flower punch, little round punch, rhinestones, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.

  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

OMG, that is SO YOU!!! I sure hope today is better for you at work. Hugs... CAROL DEE

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs