Order Dessert ~

Monday, May 19, 2014

Do you order dessert when you go out to eat, or are you already too full from the
dinner?  I always like to try different menu items, and sometimes I'll get it to go, if it really intrigues me.  This cake intrigues me, with its ooey, gooey, and drippy frosting!

Did you have a good weekend?  Well here we go, so let's get this week started!

Have a Happy Monday!

UPDATE:  I WON!

 
Stella Says Sketch Challenge No. 210
Digitally Sweet Color Challenge No. 88 - Yellow, Blue & White w/ Bugaboo
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Nikki Sivils
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, sequins, burlap string, edge distresser, foam dots, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Angela said...

Oh, I love this card! Great colors and details...I especially love the shabby edges! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Karen Wilson said...

I love this! Lots of layers and just fun! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Stephanie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge brought to you by Catch The Bug.

Stephanie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge brought to you by Catch The Bug.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs