Monster Wishes ~

Tuesday, May 27, 2014



A cute monster helps to make a birthday not so scarey right?!  I think this little guy is
as cute as can be!

So how was your weekend?  Mine was good, and full of crafting with my gal pals, which is always fun!  I've got one more day off today enjoy myself, and I have a big list of things to do so I'd better get to it!  

Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 311
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - Scraps!
Other Stuff - ProMarkers,  pastel pencils, scallop scissor, sequins, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.

5/31/14 UPDATE!!! :


 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

That monster really is cute, I have him holding a rose, too! great BD card. Sounds like you weekend was fun. :) Spent about 1/2 of mine in the garden or cleaning house. Enjoy the last of your LONG weekend.

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute critter and your design is amazing. Just adore your trademark distressed edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Grenouille Greetings said...

This week's challenge at Sketch Saturday has been very popular and I'm delighted to see you playing along with this monster card. You have chosen perfect papers and your distressing works so well with this fun image. Hugs, Lesley

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs