Let them Eat Cake ~

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The best part of a birthday is a yummy cake in my book!  I just let the colors of the DP follow me on this one, and I certainly do like yellow and gray together.  I threw some sequins in for fun too!

Have a Happy Wednesday!

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge No. 206
Digital Image & Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
All Cardstock & DP - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nesties, scallop scissor, sequins, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.

5/18/14  - UPDATE - I WON!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Another great BD card. Have a wonderful Wednesday. hugs...

Carole said...

Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs