Have Another Cup ~

Friday, May 23, 2014

I happened upon a very inspirational challenge blog called The Card Concept, and it really caught my attention when the challenge was coffee!!  Part of the rules is to explain what style I used, and I suppose lately I'd describe myself as shabby chic

It's Friday and it's a long holiday weekend, and even longer for me because I'm taking Tuesday off too!!  I don't have any excuses to get some creating done when I have 4 days off in a row, now do I?

Enjoy your Friday, the weekend, and the holiday ~ Be safe out there!

The Card Concept Theme Challenge No. 10
Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 489
Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye - Dwell 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, circle nestie, cricut/flower, small flower punch, candy dots, a button, burlap string, edge distresser, foam dots, and white glue.

 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great sketch and fun bright pinks! Off I go for another cuppa. Have a fabulous LONG and relaxing weekend. :) hugs....

Monika Reeck said...

I love all the pink on your card and the design you made..really love the image cute with heart in the middle..cute sentiment too Jeannie...my card is number 31 if you want to search it on The Card Concept...Love it if you could leave me some love dear Jeannie...

Deepti Stephens said...

Hi Jeannie, Wow! all your cards are so beautiful, bright and cheerful. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving some love.. :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Shabby and sweet ... I love the soft pinks paired with the bolder polka dot paper. I LOVE POLKA DOTS!!! Everything about this card says HAPPY!!!

Thank you for sharing about this fun, coffee themed challenge. I had a lot of fun creating for it too! Hugs and have a great weekend,
Heather

Cathy Weber said...

Yay for long weekends! I love your shabby chic card, knew that was your style as soon as I saw all the edge distressing! You shaded your coffee cup so perfectly...great idea to add the twine behind the flower. I am so happy you found our Card Concept challenge...looking forward to seeing your cards every week now!

~amy~ said...

What a fun coffee mug, love your coloring. The sentiment is perfect! Love all the PINK!
Thanks for joining us at the card concept!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful card! I love all the distressing and the fabulous coffee cup! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs