Happy Cinco de Mayo ~

Monday, May 5, 2014

It's a good day for a margarita!  I made today's card in honor of Cinco de Mayo, and the colors of the flag of Mexico. With this little cutie all ready to celebrate in her green boots, I hope you enjoy the day too!

On another wonderful and fantastic note, I am the Featured Stamper this week at Splitcoaststampers!  I nearly dropped my coffee cup Sunday morning when I saw the news, and I am so very grateful I can hardly stand it!  If you get the chance, join in on the fun of the challenge!

Digital Image - A Day for Daisies
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval nestie, burlap string, scallop scissor, foam tape, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card. Nice for a birthday card. Pretty papers and darling image. Have a happy Monday!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just delightful with wonderful distressing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gem said...

Hi Jeannie! I came over here to visit and boy, am I just bowled over! Love your blog, there's so much inspiration! Congratulations again on being the Featured Stamper!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs