Gumball Hearts ~

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I miss gumball machines, don't you?  They are still around here and there, and when
you're a kid they sure are a magical.  The new always Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door starts today, with Sandi's Samples as the sponsor where this stamp is from.  I don't think I've ever seen heart shaped gumballs, but I sure wish I did and I imagine they'd be cherry flavored!

Sketch Saturday Sketch Challenge No. 308
Digital Image - Sandi's Samples - Heart Candy Machine
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Kraft
DP - Teresa Collins
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, heart button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

I just adore your creative style and how wonderfully you use twine/string on your projects.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

Sweet birthday card. Thinking about it has been awhile since I actually saw a GUM machine. And they no longer cost a penny! (Jeez I am getting old!) LOL

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Jeannie! Love the colors and fun image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Niki Rowland said...

Love the image - yummy! and also love the cute sentiment, very fitting. Great red on kraft colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs