Dressed in Denim ~

Thursday, May 29, 2014

There's always something comfortable about denim.  I have a few pairs of comfy jeans that I love, and a few in the back of the closet that I love too but I can't quite get my body into anymore....some day (ya right)!!

I found some of this paper deep in my stash so I decided to use it for a guy birthday card.  I just kinda made up the layout using some scraps that I had.  What a fun cake!

Stamp - Close to My Heart/Piece of Cake
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - Scraps!
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, burlap string, a button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Great denim paper! Really looks like denim. The cake is pretty cool. Any guy would love that cake. Nice layout. (You never need a sketch you have MOJO!!!) :) Happy Friday Eve. hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs