Always Thankful ~

Friday, May 2, 2014

What a week I've had, but I am always thankful for the good and precious things in my
life, and try not to lose sight of that.  This seemed to be the perfect way to softly end a hard week with a special Thank You to Heather again at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I have enjoyed creating with your designs, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next ~ You Rock!

I'm signing off for the week my lovlies, so have yourself a relaxing, fun, and creative weekend!  TGIF!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 486
Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs - Coffee Talk
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found/Sunshine 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, scallop scissor, flower punch, leaf punch, distress ink/dauber, burlap string, round nesties, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome textures with the distressing Jeannie. Love the twine.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Beautiful, peaceful, serene, and heartwarming. Thank YOU for all you have done this week. It has been an honor and a pleasure to have you as our Guest Designer this month.
This card is stunning. Everything about it makes me sit back and smile. Very relaxing and lovely. BEAUTIFUL color combo and layout.

Sending smiles,
Heather D.

Carol Dee said...

A lovely card and sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs