Trust in Your Own Magnificence ~

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today's card is one that I think I'll keep for myself, and put in eyesight so I can see it every morning before I shuffle off to work.  We all need some positive reinforcement sometimes, and this one just makes me kinda shake my head up and down, say yes, and high five myself a little bit!!  I hope it encourages you today too ~ Be Magnificent!!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Digital Sentiment Day 4 of this Set - Create with TLC - ArtFire/Extreme Compliments
Cardstock - CTMH
DP - Cosmo Cricket - Evangeline 6x6
Other Stuff - Round nestie, scalloped circle/Cricut, heart/Cricut, leaf punch, ribbon, round brown button, 3 tiny star buttons, CTMH kraft border, Tim Holtz distressing ink/dauber, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You ARE Magnificent. So is the card. Have a fun Friday eve. Hugs....

Papier Creatif said...

Did you make this one for me? Ha!

Luvit!

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs