TGI Tweet-day? ~

Friday, April 4, 2014

Tweet-day....get it....there's birds on her head.  I personally would be freaking out if it was me, but she looks like she's enjoying it.  Sorry for the late post today, but this card gave me some trouble this morning, so I had to shuffle off to work and think about what to do with it.  Thank goodness I just need 4 hours on Friday's to reach my 40, and now I can get back to it.  She is darling though, and I just love those little shoes with the hearts on them.  I think I just may have to add some glitter to them!

Happy Friday!!!!!
Normally I'd be signing off for the weekend, but I do have a card and a special little something I'd like to share with you tomorrow, so come on back for a visit!

Digital Image - Dearie Dolls
Digital Sentiment - Doodle Pantry
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Random...
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval/scallop oval punch, flower punch, burlap string, CTMH butterfly, rhinestones, edge distresser, foam tape and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs