Somewhere Over the Rainbow ~

Monday, April 7, 2014

Raise your hand if the Wizard of Oz is your favorite movie of all time!!  Well maybe it
was your favorite childhood movie, but for me it remains to be so I guess that just makes me a big kid now.  Maybe some day I'll act my age, but as the years go by it's not looking so good!

I wish I could click my heels and  make it Friday, but for now I'll say Happy Monday!

Sketch Challenge No. 012 - Sami Stamps
Digital Image & Sentiment - Sami Stamps
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket/Baby Jane 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, 2 flower punches, craftworkcards candi/flower center, garnet glitter, edge distresser, Tim Holtz distressing ink/dauber, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the ruby slippers! As a child the flying monkeys freaked me out.(I still find them a bit creepy.) Fabulous card.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful card!!

Susie

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow your card is so adorable! Beautifully coloured image and gorgeous Embellishment! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie DT x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs