Sand in Your Toes ~

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh how I long for the beach...someday....!!  I've got another darling image from Fresh Brewed Designs for today's creation and her name is Grace.  Isn't that the perfect name for this sweet angel face?  I just had to give her a pink pail even though it doesn't match the papers!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs - Grace Beach Fun
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - Chatterbox
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, oval/oval scallop nestie, burlap string, heart button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is stunning with awesome distressed edges. Love the twine bow with the little heart button.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Jeannie,
Socks are knocked off again... but this time for two reasons. 1) I love this card... it is super cute!!! 2) I want to go to the beach and dig my toes in the warm sand. Sigh
Gorgeous shading and beautiful distressed layers. Doesn't get much better than that!
Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us this week at Fresh Brewed Designs!

Big smiles and hugs,
Heather

Carol Dee said...

How cute, I love Grace's bucket-o-crabs!

Amy A said...

Oh my gosh, Jeannie, this is FABULOUS! Love the coloring and your design is stunning! :o)
hugs!
Amy FB~DT

Claire said...

This is a delightful card, love the image and layout and the beachy themed papers. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs