One Cute Chick ~

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You know how when you're a cardmaker and some cards that you make turn out just kinda eh, and then there are others that you are completely in love with?  Well this one my friends, I have to say I just adore....swoon!  Wouldn't you know it I just had this one scrap of paper left or I would have made a ton more.  Of course this (free) image from Dearie Dolls is about as precious as it gets, and I just had to make that little pink Easter dress sparkle!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 305
Digital Image - Dearie Dolls
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - No Clue (let me know if you know!)
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, round nestie, corner rounder, rhinestones, quickie glue/glitter, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great Easter card. She really is cute in her sparkly oink dress.

Claire said...

Lovely card Jeannie - great image. Hugs, Claire x

Vannessa said...

This is such a sweet card! Love your colouring. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Sketch Saturday.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs