Hello April, You Fool ~

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April and April Fool's Day!  I'd better get ready for some kind of prank to be pulled on me at work today with the goofy guys I spend my day with, how about you?

I know lots of you out there are hoping for a real Spring and some flowers too, so here's little Bailey to help bring a reminder that they are just around the corner!

Sketch Challenge - Outlawz
Digital Images - Hambo Stamps
Base Card - Bazzill
DP - Memory Lane
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut/Art Philosphy cartridge (background shape), polka dot embossing folder, burlap string, button, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

April showers are in the forecast. But I hope it warms up first or it will be SNOW (27 degrees out there now.) So far, so good. No Pranks, yet. hugs...

Claire said...

This is a lovely card - great image. Hugs, Claire x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Happy April! Lovely card! I planted flowers today only because it didn't rain!!! Now I am hoping for a little rain to give them a drink! Love your Deidre Mosher card too! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs