Rabbit Ears ~

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Bugaboo Stamps - Catch the Bug Challenge for this week is a Bingo challenge.  I chose Flowers/Player's Choice/Die-Punch for my card here, using this sweet little curly haired cherub.  I just had to use this paper with the tv's on it, and the rabbit ears!  Remember when we had to use them?  Man I'm old!

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 484
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps -  Kidz Bunny
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Bazzil
DP - My Mind's Eye/Dwell 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, flower die cuts, leaf punch, craftworkcards candi, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh Rabbit ears. You are not the only one that remembers console TVs with Rabbit Ears! LOL Have a wonderful Easter.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs