Books. Rock. My. World.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I love books!  Like I love real books.  I like to feel them, touch them, and smell them.  Sorry kindle and nook lovers, but I guess I'm old school.  I wanted a new bookmark, and I wanted a cute one, so this is about all I could muster up the energy for today.  Gosh,  has it been a long week, or is it just me cuz I'm tired!  I wish I could wear my hair like this to work today.  Maybe they'd think I finally went off the deep end and it would be a nice quiet day because everyone would be afraid to talk to me....ok I'll stop now.  I do like her pink glasses tho!!

Happy Friday-Eve!!!

Digital Image - Broken Box - Reading Toodle $1
Cardstock & DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, burlap string, edge distresser, oval/scallop oval nestie, and a heart button :)


 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun and colourful bookmark. And yes I totally agree, nothing beats the real thing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! So super cute...going to find this image. I love it.

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Great book mark. I agree, No nook or kindle for me. ( Lucky me, I can wear my hair like that everyday. After all I drive an elementary school bus!)Happy Friday Eve, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs