A Perfect Red Dress ~

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I know two things, I want this perfect red dress, and a present that is almost as tall as I am!  Now what could be in there....hmmm?  I've seen this layout before, but with just papers, not with a stamp.  So I'm going to claim this as my idea today, at least in my head it is, haha.  It was fun to use up a few scraps too, and my favorite flower of the moment to top it off!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Digital Image - Ladybug Crafts Ink - Birthday Nikki
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Card Base - Bazzill
DP - My Mind's Eye/Blush 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, two flower punches, bird wing punch/leaf, craftworkcards candi/flower center, vintage photo ink & dauber, edge distresser, and white glue.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love this layout. And I am with you on the big gift, unless it is a vacuum cleaner or such! LOL
Happy Friday eve. hugs....

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, what a beauty, Jeannie! I love the the sketch but I love how you put it all together! That flower is gorgeous and I would love what is in that package too!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs