A Bonnet Full of Fun ~

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I can't remember the last time I actually wore a bonnet or a pretty hat for that matter, but I believe it probably would have been one that my Mom got me for Easter when I was young.  My Sister and I always had matching ones, and they were white.  I'll have to see if I can find a picture of that!

Well this party chick sure is ready to have some fun, isn't she?  The little rabbit on top is just the crowning touch I think!

It's Thursday, but if you're a working gal like me, and you're lucky enough to have Friday off, then it's really Friday....yippee!!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps-Easter Bonnet
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP -  American Crafts/Dear Lizzy
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, embossing folder, edge distresser, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I Love that Easter Bonnet. While I like hats and like to wear them I can't say I have ever had one so elaborate! Fun card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs