Take Me Away ~

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

From the title did you think this was a Calgon card?  Hahaha, some of you may be too
young to understand....  Well I didn't set out to make a wedding card, but I think that's what this turned into right?  This is some new and absolutely gorgeous paper and a matching stamp set from Close to My Heart.  I didn't want to cover up very much of the paper at all, and the colors are just so dreamy they certainly do take me away!

Sketch Challenge - Splitcoaststampers No. 477
Triple Play Challenge - Heart 2 Heart

Stamp and DP - Close to My Heart / Balloon Ride
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flower punches, bird wing punch, rhinestones/Michael's,
craftworkcards candi, edge distresser, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Shirley Ross said...

Beautiful, love the Balloon Ride and how soft and sweet your card is. Thanks for joining us at H2H

Brandi said...

Such a pretty card, I really love the balloon ride! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

Jen Patrick said...

Very pretty card! Love the layers and the details!

Thanks for playing at H2H

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs