Jump in the Puddles Day! ~

Saturday, March 1, 2014


I woke up to RAIN this morning, which we haven't seen here in Arizona in some 70ish days!  This gal having fun in the puddles sprang to mind, and I think it would be perfect for an April birthday too!

Digital Image - StampFairy
Digital Sentiment (front) - From the Heart Stamps
Kraft Notecard
DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, flower punch, liquid pearls, edge distresser, burlap string, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So cute! Great card design too!!

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm back!!

You have been rocking out some awesome projects!!!

Susie

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, sweet image and great layout. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs