Hearts on a Cupcake ~

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Isn't she pretty? What I wouldn't give to have hair like that...well and the rest of that body too if I'm being truthful!  I found her at Bugaboo Stamps and I just knew she'd make a cute and girly birthday card!

This is probably the biggest card I've ever made.  It's 6 1/4" x 5" and it's part of my "use what you have" campaign.  I don't even know how many years ago I purchased these but they came with the envelopes, so I figured why not use them.  To go along with the theme I'm using some vintage Stampin' Up paper too ~ Go Me!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Sketch Challenge - Sunday Stamps No. 72
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Vanilla Card Base & Envie Set
Kraft Paper & Stampin' Up DP
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, cricut/flower, flower punch/smaller flower, bird wing punch/leaves, craftworkcards candi, burlap string, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

6 comments :

Kathya said...

Wow Jeannie, what a pretty card! Love the layers and the details. What a great birthday card. Really like that you're using supplies you already have! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps with this beauty. Hope you will play along again.

Carol Dee said...

You and me sister! I really NEED to use more of what I have. The last few cards, I started by checking my scraps and then coloring images to go with those, Instead of coloring, then having to match papers! It was fun finding some old favorite in there.
Great card today. hugs...

Joan Jeffery said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the image and I have always loved this DSP! All your distressing is a perfect addition - love love love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Wonderful card and sentiment! I love how you used your stash to make this card. Great job following the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Hofkissed said...

Love the distressed edges and all the layers on your card. I'm particularly drawn to the flower & twine. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

OttawaMom said...

This looks fabulous! Great patterns, paired with a sweet image and sentiment. I love the pretty flower too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs