Fresh as a Daisy ~

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I LOVE daisies!  The simplest of flowers that bring such joy!

Now that I've shaken off all of the green from the last week, I felt something fresh was in order for today!

This is for two challenges; the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (rotated), and Catch The Bug's Bingo Challenge, where I used a Bugaboo image, pearls, and ribbon.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock & Paper - Staminp' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nesties, pearls, ribbon, edge distresser, silver metallic pen (wings), gold glitter pen (butterfly trail), foam tape, and white glue.

  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I have sooo many bugaboo images, but not this one! How did I miss it? Really sweet BD card.

Karen Motz said...

What a perfect image for this sketch!! Such a sweet card!!!

Min said...

This card is simply FABULOUS!!! I love what you did with this Bugaboo Image!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY!!!! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, I love the papers and the pop of yellow! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs