Cruisin' ~

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Monday and welcome March!!  Here's your Monday smile!

When I went to see what the sketch was this week at
Sketch Saturday, and then saw that they were being sponsored by someone I was not familiar with, I decided to check out their Etsy shop.  When I saw this image, I surrendered to it immediately!  The reasons I can relate to it, if you don't already know me; I drive a red beetle - with a daisy in the vase, I have a little fur-baby boy, and you probably already know I sign off with Peace & Luv, which are also represented here.  Hands down one of my favorite images to find in awhile.  This one is for me! Thanks Sherry!

Sketch Challenge - Sketch Saturday No. 299
Digital Image - A Random Fan
Card Base - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket/Baby Jane  6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut/flower, circle punch, foam tape, and white glue.



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

So You for Sure! :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this!!

Susie

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this has been coloured and designed so beautifully. Loving the distressed edges and how you did the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Jeannie, love the image you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Vannessa said...

Such a great, bright card. So glad we inspired you to find a new stamp that fits you so perfectly! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs