You're still Hot! ~

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another great new image that I got and one of the things that sold me are all of the sentiments that come with it, this being one of them.  I think if you're at around the same age as me, you understand this sentiment exactly!  And my camera/lighting worked out perfectly for me again too, yippee!

This is also for the February Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

Digital Image & Sentiment - From the Heart Stamps
Cardstock & DP - CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop circle punch, doily, brad, leaf punch, edge distresser, foam tape and white glue.




 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hee-hee, I am OLDER ! I just love the bird brain images. Great card. hugs....

Imke said...

Absolutely darling card, Jeannie ! Your layout and the different layers looks great.

Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Michelle said...

What an adorable card! Love all the adorable layers and the colors. Thanks for joining us for our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs