Turtle Carver ~

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday which means I need to find something cute to help you smile, so I hope this busy guy does the trick!

I'm following the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 474 and I'm so happy at how this all turned out.  Even the lighting for the picture looks good.  I'm doing a happy dance because the stars must have been aligned for this one.  I hope you like it too!

Oh...I'm going to be using all new digital images this week that I just got, and to justify it I'm going to be using old paper that's needed some love for awhile now.  I bet if some of you dig deep enough you may find some in your stash too!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Turtle Caver
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock & DP - Stamin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, edge distresser, CTMH cork arrow, rhinestones, burlap string, foam tape and white glue.

 


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hambo has great images. Very Punny. Nice card for a cold Monday. Hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! So super cute!!! Love this!!

Susie

Joanna said...

Wow, I really like all the texture on this card sweetie. Is that cork?!! Whatever it is ... fantastic. Great colors too.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs