That's What the Fox Said ~

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm using some new Close to My Heart products today, this fox being one from the February Stamp of the Month stamp set, and the sentiment is a separate stamp that I like that is just like the birthday stamp that I've used here, if you remember.  This is another of my favorite color combinations too!

Stamps & DP - Close to My Heart
Kraft Notecard
Other Stuff - Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa ink, ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, dots, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

OMG, OMG, OMG - I LOVE that Fox! I can't wait for my set to arrive. :) Adorable card.

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and wonderfully designed. Love the mix of design papers and the twine bow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs