Pretty in Pink-ish ~

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I titled this one Pretty in Pink-ish because it's not quite pink I guess, and in hindsight I
probably should have chosen a different and more matching DP to use.  But....I already had it cut, and then realized after I colored the image in that it wasn't as matchy-matchy as I would have liked it to be.  Anyhoo - I went with it anyway, even though it's hurting the perfectionist side of my brain just a little bit.  Well ok, maybe more than a little bit...  :)

Happy Friday-Eve!!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, burlap string, black dots, foam tape, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ooo I love plaid. The colors look fine on my PC!

Claire said...

A lovely design Jeannie, love the tartan paper and gorgeous colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs