Poodles of Fun ~

Monday, February 17, 2014

Such an adorable little girl and she's all prettied up and ready for a birthday party!  This one is for two challenges and I'm still using vintage papers, so I'm very proud of myself for digging to the bottom of the stash again this week.  I hope you are fortunate enough to have an extra day to craft today like I do!

Sketch Challenge - Deconstructed Sketch No. 138
Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge No. 43

Digital Image, Sentiment  + Corner Digital Papers - Doodle Pantry/Poodles of Fun Set
Cardstock & DP - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flower punch, circle punch, edge distresser, foam tape, and white glue.



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow wow wow, this is just sooo beautiful. Love the unusual colour combo and the wonderful distressing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

Another cute card. Yes, I also need to get to the bottom of my stash! Or at least get in there and sort out what I no longer really like or want. Time for a good housecleaning. I also have today off and will spend some of it in the craft room playing. (Even though I really just need to et up there and CLEAN!)

L.Wilson said...

Poodles of cuteness! I really love the color combo. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43 and for using a Doodle Pantry 43!

Jerusha Borden said...

This is so adorable. Love the colour combo you've used. This is one of my favourites for sure. Thanks so much for playing in the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs