Party Favors ~

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hi there and Happy Saturday, or what's left of it!  I had another fun CTMH party today, and I thought I'd share the two party favors that I made.  The first one is based off of one that I saw on Pinterest, but turned out pretty cute!

The second one is a small 3x3 notebook from the .99 cent store, where I got 8 of them in a package.  I just prettied them up a little bit.

I hope you had a great Saturday, I'm headed for the couch now to watch some Olympics!

Bee Mine:
Digital Bee Image - DigiStamp Boutique
DP - Martha Stewart/Love Notes 6x6
Tag - Michael's
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, computer generated sentiment, circle punch, corner rounder, edge distresser, ribbon, pop dot, glue.

You're a Gem:
Notebook - .99 Cent Store/8 pkg
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - Burlap String, cricut/heart, rhinestone, computer generated sentiment, pop dots, glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

CUTE< I especially like the tag on the honey. Hope your party was a great success and you get lots of Hostess rewards. :) Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs