Monday, February 3, 2014

I like big bows & I cannot lie ~

Catchy title right?  I'm pretty sure this is the biggest card I've ever made.  I found these card/envelope sets while straightening out a cupboard recently, and in my quest to use stuff that's been around awhile today this was it!  It's 5 x 6 1/2 and the layout idea came from one I saw on Pinterest, of course.  There really wasn't much coloring involved, and I'm not sure it's one that can go through the US Mail's hands, but fun to make all in all!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Card/Envelope Set
Sparkly Cardstock - DCWV
DP - K&Company
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, doily, cricut/scallop circle, nestie circle, ribbon, burlap string, button, and white glue.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Pin It!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

WOW !!!! That card is a gift itself. :) Beautiful bow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...