Hug? ~

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Well Happy Friday-Eve to you!  Sorry I've been such a blog slacker these last couple of days, but I think the mojo might be back just a little bit.  So here's a long distance HUG from me to you!!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Bailey Hug
Kraft Notecard
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Teresa Collins/Memories 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, Cricut/flowers, round punch, scallop scissor, burlap string, foam tape and glue.



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Awww, I love it, hugs to you, too! YEAH it is Friday. It was a long cold week. Ready for some weekend. :)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left at mine! This is a card, I love your style, so glad I stopped by x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs