You're Cool! ~

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hooray for Saturday's!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and here's a fun little idea for that cool friend of yours or even for a teen.  I used the digital image called Sunglasses, and added a bit of sparkle too.  I just wish I could find these purple sunglasses somewhere now!

Have a great day!



Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo - Stamps - Sunglasses
Cardstock & DP - Close to My Heart - Laughing Lola
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, notebook punch, shinner trim, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

This definitely has the cool and funky factor. Love the vibrant colouring and little note in the pocket.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...


Cool Card.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ok, this is too cool! Great color combo Jeannie!!

Susie

Hambo Hoedown said...

Adorable!! LOVE the purples!
Judy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs