Smitten ~

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


I love nerds!!  Isn't he the cutest?!  There's a new challenge starting today at the Hambo Hoedown and it's all about LOVE!!

Let's see what you can create using sentiments or images that show some l-o-v-e, and you could be in the running to win!

Be sure to check out the challenge rules, and join us!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Nerd - You know you have to have him!!!
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Martha Stewart/Love Notes-6x4
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, oval/oval scallop nestie, heart punch, Jeannie flowers, brads, pop dots and white glue.


6 comments :

mypurplehouse said...

It's so sweet - he makes me smile every time I see him and your fun paper and hand done flowers (even more impressive that you made them!) are perfect!
Lyn

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE those flowers. Did you make them? Fun Valentine card.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hell Jeannie,
I love him too! You always make the cutest cards! Love the papers too! Sure miss you! Hugs, Judi

Jane France said...

Jeannie I ADORE your card with those FANTASTIC crocheted flowers, just fabulous!!! I have been thinking of learning crochet for a while now to do the very thing that you have done with these gorgeous flowers, it is only time....or the lack of it that has stopped me. Are they easy to master??? :)

Deborah Anton said...

Those crochet flowers are so awesome! And it is perfect with this adorable card with all the reds.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This card is beyond adorable. I just picked up some of those crochet flowers too! Can't wait to use them! Love this card!

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs