Shopaholic ~

Sunday, January 19, 2014

If you shop at Bath & Body Works then you are familiar with these bags.  I kept telling myself that they'd be great recycled, since I do have a thing about plaids.  So this is what I came up with, and I used one of my favorite old Pink Petticoat gals too!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder, Jeannie flower, brad, and white glue.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE it. A great way to recycle a fun plaid bag and give a gift in style. CUTE PP image. Have a happy and relaxing Sunday. hugs....

Susie Craft Happy! said...

I adore this gift bag! So super cute! Love the bold blue.

Susie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs