New Digs~

Saturday, January 11, 2014

NEWS - WELCOME TO DRAGONFLY JOURNEYS!



Hi There!  Check out my new digs!

Time to cruise on down the highway + make some changes! Feeling groovy + inspired by my new Blog Theme and Logo!

My friend, Juls of Papier Creatif, redesigned it just for me! We go way back from when we both started out as Bloggers.  Her company, Papier Creatif designs high quality digital products for scrapbooking and commercial use, as well as freelance graphic design services!  If you or anyone you know needs graphic design for a Blog or Logo, feel free to contact her at juls@papiercreatif.net.

In the meantime, I have been inspired by some new ideas + techniques to try!  I just couldn't wait to share this all with you and I will be back later today to keep this crafty card making party going!

3 comments :

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, Love the new look. So very you! It has such a clean, cheerful feel with a lot of whimsy.
Love your signature....

Hope you are doing well.
hugs.....Patti

Carol Dee said...

I love it. You are so much better at this blog thing than I! Have a fun weekend.

Julie said...

Hi Jeannie!

Looks good! So glad that you like it. If you need anything else, just let me know! :)



Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs