Love is a many "splintered" Thing ~

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today's Valentine is for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge No. 472!  I just love their sketches and I'm happy I was able to create something, even though it's the last day.

Digital Image & Sentiment Set - Hambo Stamps -  Beaver (Set includes image and 3 different sentiments!)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up and Kraft
DP - Martha Stewart/Love Notes 4x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder, zig-zag scissor, circle nestie, burlap string, heart button, pop dots, edge distresser, and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Claire said...

Brilliant card - great image and love the wood effect. Hugs, Claire x

Carol Dee said...

Great card, The wood paper is PERFECT.

Joanna said...

Well HEY there!! So glad you popped over to my blog. I gotta say that I really DO miss seeing your face (and your gorgeous cards!) LOVE your new profile picture! Love the paper on this little cutie! Monica really DOES have cute images.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs