Fun Birthday Cake ~

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A special birthday card that I made using SCS Sketch No. 471 that I made this card with last week that I enjoyed using.  It's perfect for scraps and makes a great card for any holiday or event.  I do think this birthday cake is very fun, it would be fun to eat, and I'm thinking it should be chocolate of course!

Digital Image - Deidre Mosher Designs
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP -  My Mind's Eye/Reunion 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, burlap string, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I do like that sketch. Yep there is a pile of scrap begging to be used. Nice birthday card. (What other kind of cake is there besides Chocolate?) Hugs...

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is so awesome!! Great card Jeannie!!



Susie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, Your card really caught my eye...so adorable! And would be so perfect for my son, Derek! Love the image! Have a great week! Hugs, Judi

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs