Flowers for You ~

Monday, January 20, 2014

I don't tend to want to post sympathy cards, but after all it is part of the circle of life and of course we all want to show our support.  I got together with a few of the gal pals over the weekend and I had a request for some, so I'm using one of my old standby layouts with these stamped and chalked flowers that I have had around while but still love.

Rubber Stamps - Endless Creations - I couldn't find them on their website anymore (go figure), but there are lots of other cute things there!
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - My Mind's Eye/Reunion 6x6
Other Stuff - Versamark/chalk, one ProMarker/Khaki, edge distresser, hole punch, crochet thread, pop dots and white glue.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

I know what you mean about the sympathy cards. Your card is lovely.

Susie

Carol Dee said...

Nice card. A homespun feel. I like making my sympathy cards. You can put your heart into them.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs