A Simple Birthday ~

Thursday, January 2, 2014

I think I've mentioned I work with civil engineers....about 50 of them!  Anyway, I'm getting some cards together to have on hand.  I'm also trying to use up some old paper packs, and this one has an interesting texture, which made it a little difficult to photograph but after about 6 tries I finally got the right angle!

Happy Friday-Eve!

Sketch Challenge - Mojo Monday No. 326  
Stamp - Close to My Heart/Heartfelt Birthday Wish
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - DCWV's Latte Stack 8x8
Other Stuff - Basic Black Ink, ProMarkers, edge distresser, ribbon, button, pop dots, and white glue.

5 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Jeannie this is absolutely gorgeous. So love the green and grey colouring and the distressing.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Jeannie this is absolutely gorgeous. So love the green and grey colouring and the distressing.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Jeannie this is absolutely gorgeous. So love the green and grey colouring and the distressing.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol Dee said...

WOW, great, make that Handsome, card. I suppose all the engineers are male. So this is a GREAT guy card. hugs...

Julie said...

Hi Jeannie!

I've missed you too! I have been finishing up a kit before the New Year. And wanted to get back with you about your Blog Design. I'll put something together for you.

Friend me on Facebook, Papier Creatif, so we can chat and message easier :)

Love the textured Birthday card you've done here. You are so creative! You crank them out like it's nothin' but I know it takes a lot of time!

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs