52!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Well Happy No. 52 to me!!  When I was looking for something to make for today, a lot of
things came to mind; peace, love, a girly girl image, Elvis (he would be 79 today, I think), but then I was scrolling through and found a classic Stella here from Bugaboo Stamps and I just giggled.  I'm happy to be able to celebrate this day, and I appreciate every one!

Digital Image & Sentiment  - Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Teresa Collins - Memories/6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nesties, burlap string, rhinestones, edge distresser, pop dots and white glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie... I am still 5 years older than you! LOL Have a wonderful day, just like you. Big Hugs....p.s. LOVE Stella.

Lola said...

Happy Birthday!

mypurplehouse said...

I hope your day was as fun and wonderful as you are! Love the sentiment you chose for your birthday card - perfect!!
lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs