You can always count on me ~

Sunday, December 1, 2013

What a cute pair these two are, right?!  I love the versatility to be able to mix and match the images and the sentiments of all of the Hambo digitals!


Happy Birthday Carol Dee....mwah!!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Snowman/Bird
Sentiment - Calculator
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Plaid/Cosmo Cricket/Tea for Two 6x6; Holly - no clue...
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Snowflakes/Cricut-Art Philosophy, ink/sponge, embossing folder, edge distresser, glitter pen, burlap string, kraft border, buttons, crochet thread, pop dots and white glue.

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Awww Thank You. It was so nice to sit down to visit you with my morning cup of coffee and find a Birthday Wish. You are a sweetie.
I love snowmen and snowflakes. But not SNOW! (Go figure) :) The hearts in the middle of each snowflake...GENIUS. I LOVE this card. Big Hugs....

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe he is so cute and having fun, delightful and whmisy beauty. I found you on the Outlawz and now following you.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs