'Tis the Season ~

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Are you shopping 'til your dropping yet?  I did a little shopping last night right after work, which I think is the best time to go.  The weekend mall traffic drives me just a little bit crazy.  This gal looks like she's enjoying herself tho!  Be safe out there!

Sketch Challenge - Mojo Monday No. 322
Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Cardstock - DCWV blank holiday cards
DP - K&Company
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Snowflake/Cricut-Art Philosophy, distress ink/sponge, burlap string, scallop scissor, rhinestones, corner rounder, pop dots, glitter, and glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I am so far behind on my Christmas shopping. :( I am taking a day off work to tackle it! Love the sweet card today. Have a fun weekend, hugs....

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So cute!!

Susie

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the papers you used and great take on the sketch.

I am from Kenosha county so about 50 minutes south of the city of Milwaukee.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs