Sending Sweet Thoughts ~

Saturday, December 21, 2013



Hi there ~The current challenge at Hambo Hoedown is to craft with kraft....that being kraft paper of course, which is one of my favorite things to play with.  There is lots of inspiration for the rest of the Hambo Design Team to stir up all kinds of creativity, so be sure to check them out and join us!

So I'm sending some sweet Holiday thoughts your way in the hopes that you aren't as stressed out as I am!  I do enjoy the holidays, but geez I put a lot on myself and the worst part is disappointing people, that doesn't make me feel very good at all.  I hope everything is falling into place perfectly for all of you out there, and that you are enjoying preparing for the big day!

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps - Wee Henry Snowman
Digital Sentiment - Bear Cupcake
Cardstock - CTMH and Stampin' Up
DP - Teresa Collins/Stationery Noted 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, button, burlap string, pop dots and white glue.
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I suspect you expect more from you than anyone else ever could! RELAX. Enjoy the day. What is not done is not important! Really :) Sweet card. Big Hugs....

Cara said...

Sometimes you just need to take a step back and remember to relax. This is supposed to be a joyful time of year --- go check out Christmas lights or watch a Christmas Classic.

And I still think this card is adorable!

TFS - Cara
Creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs