Holiday Tags ~

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

 
I had some scraps laying on my desk then I saw some tags on Pinterest that inspired me, so away I went and here is the result.  These were supposed to be on Monday's post, but it was hard to get a really good picture and I had a splitting headache so I gave up. I tried again today, even though my head is still killing me, and so this is the result.  Don't worry, tomorrow I will make up for missing a day with two posts.  I used the snowflakes that were cut out from this paper on Sunday's card!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Birthday Brenda!   

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - DCWV old holiday blank cards
Other Stuff - Snowflake/Cricut-Art Philosophy, To/From Stamps-CTMH with CTMH Smoothie ink, Tim Holtz Distress ink/sponge, circle punch, embossing folder, scallop scissor, buttons, crochet thread, and white glue.


6 comments :

Donna Hanley said...

Jeannie, These tags are just beautiful. Love those buttons on them and the soft, sweet colors. I am now following your beautiful blog. You are a very talented, creative lady. I can grab a lot of inspiration from you, so I will thank you in advance for that. I am a member over at Outlawz also. Enjoy your week.

Cara said...

There ... coming to you from the Outlawz and now following! Love these tags. Very creative!
Cara
Come visit me at
creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

Darcy Schroeder said...

I saw you at the Outlawz! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you'd follow me back!

http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com
Your tags are wonderful and I just looked ahead to your snowman card and it is adorable!!!
Hugs
Darcy

Carol Dee said...

These are stunning gift tags. Great idea. Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs....

Mel said...

Wonderful tags Jeannie, saw these on Outlawz and know you from Hambo Challenges. These would be so cute on gifts!

Cheryl said...

Oh I love these! I had to pin them. Great texture and design!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs