Double the Joy ~

Sunday, December 22, 2013

When I saw this stamp of course I had to have it!  It reminds me so much of my little
peanut Bleeker!   I tried to color him the same as best as I could.  He's got that little brindle face that is just too cute!

 
Challenge - Sami Stamps - Red & Green
Digital Image - Sami Stamps
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - K&Company
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, oval/oval scallop punch, ribbon, burlap string, pop dots, corner rounder, and white glue.

4 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Just adorable and such a cute image. Love the traditional colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cara said...

Awww cute Jennifer. I think you did a pretty good job trying to match the image pup up to yours.
Love that DP you used too. very fun.
TFS - Cara
creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

Awww I instantly thought. Jeannie an Bleeker when I saw you card. Too sweet.

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Such a cute pic of you and your doogie - you did a great job coloring to make it look like the 2 of you:) Thanks so much for playing along at Sami Stamps!! I am your newest follower:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs