Be Mine ~

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 237!

The generous sponsor of this week's sketch is DigiStamp Boutique, and the Grand Prize winner will receive 6 free digital images!

I'm already gearing up for Valentine's Day with this little cutie named Florence....what an adorable name!!  Love her!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team has created for your inspiration and join us!

 

 All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.



Digital Stamp & Sentiment - DigiStamp Boutique
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP - Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, glitter, craftworkcards candi, burlap, button, crochet thread, pop dots and glue.

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

AAWk, and I am hardly ready for Christmas. But she sure is ADORABLE. Hugs...

Heide said...

This is so cute, love the burlap heart. Have a super weekend and a Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

What a sweetie and I love the burlap heart. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

I DO love coming to your blog Jeannie. I have purchased more Hambo images because of your cards!! This week's Sweet Sketch is amazing as always. I like the texture and those big ol' brads. Verrrrry cute!

Linda Anderson said...

How precious!! Love your image & that fabulous burlap heart. So fun. Merry Christmas.

Linda

Kathie said...

Such a cute card love your colours and that wonderful heart. Just awesome. Merry Christmas and wishing you a great New Year.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs