And for My Next Trick...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

For me kraft paper and embossing folders and two of my favorite things, so paired together this one was very fun to make!


As this year comes to a close, I hope you have a lot of things on your list you are looking forward to creating in the New Year like I do, and I can't wait to share them all with you!

Cheers!

Digital Image & Sentiment Set - Hambo Stamps - Plate Spinner
Cardstock & Kraft Paper - Random
DP - Cosmo Cricket - Baby Jane 6x6
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, embossing folder, rectangle scallop nestie, button Sizzix die cut, burlap string, and white glue.






 

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I like Kraft paper on cards. I have used a bit more lately too!
You have a fun Birthday card there. Have a fun New Years Eve.

Joanna said...

Cute. Honestly I never think to use Kraft ... It's just so brown. But I love this one with all its texture. Lovely string too

Claire said...

What a great, fun card. Happy New Year Jeannie. Hugs, Claire x

Judy Rozema said...

I love your color choices on this! Super cute~!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs