A Holiday Bookmark ~

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Who wouldn't love a good holiday novel with a handmade bookmark?  There's a new
challenge at Hambo Hoedown starting today, so hop on over to check out all of the fun that the rest of the Design Team and I have for you, find out the challenge details,  and join us!  This is going to be a blast!

Digital Images - Hambo Stamps - Front - Silly Birds with Hats; Back - Bookmark Disclaimer
Papers - Cardstock - Stampin' Up and a random scrap of holiday paper.
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Bazzill star cardstock strip, sequins, edge distresser, burlap string, holly stickers, and white glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL, love the disclaimer! The last bit...may cause drowsiness is so true!

Hambo Hoedown said...

I just love the hats -- one of my favorite Hambo images. Super fun bookmark and sentiment!

Judy

Joanna said...

Oh snap ... I am sooo stealing this idea for a bookmark! I nearly peed myself laughing. Really cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs